Wednesday, July 17, 2013

what did the Judge ask, of the activist from Pakistan?


Tell me about each member of your family: where does each one live; does the person have a job, is a student, or what?
Husband? each child? mother? father? each brother? each sister?

Tell me about your education: finish high school? how many years in college?
Tell me about your employment: what have you worked during the past five years?

When did you last leave your country?
When did you enter the USA?

Tell me about all, I mean ALL, of your international travel:
6 weeks in Cameroon in 2010, as a tourist? why not apply for asylum there?
2 weeks in Egypt in 2011? why not apply for asylum there?

why do you fear returning to your country?
Tell me about the physical harm you suffered: tell me the month/year/city.
Did you go to the hospital, or see a doctor because of your harm? why not?
Did you go to the police, to make a report? why not?

No comments: