Saturday, August 4, 2018

activist from Sierra Leone #2

More questions from the asylum officer:
Are you willing to return to your country? why not?
who do you fear in particular?
   is there any other reason?
Why is your Uncle angry at you? does he have any other reason?
My own research informed me that your ethnic group does not do FGM. What does that mean?
Now, in August 2018, what is the situation in your country?
A member of Parliament recently said he would end FGM?
The police do arrest Soweis from time to time, correct?
= =
do you have a photocopy of your passport?
why did you join that group?
Why does Smith hate you?
Did you tell lies to get your visa?
Why are you asking for asylum?
is there any other reason?
tell me all of your harm!   was there any other harm?
Did you even ask the police to protect you? why not?
Does anyone know you opposed your government in public?
why didn't they write a letter of support?
I did some research of my own. Do I know more about your country than you do?
If that is true, is that embarrassing

No comments: