Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inconsistencies of Mr.K, from Burma

I suffered injury to my right eye in July, except it was in January
I did not even try to get a letter from the sister of Mr. MMM
I protested on September 23, 24, and 25; except that I protested on September 23&24; except that I protested on the 23rd, 24th, [25th was a day of rest] and again on the 26th
I was never arrested; except that I was arrested once; except that I was arrested twice
I learned of the arrest of MMM from an in-person visit from his sister; except that it was from a phone call from his sister;
When I protested, I did see government agents take my photograph with cameras, except that I did not see any cameras
I was punished because of church work, and also because I protested; however, letter from wife says I was punished only because of church work
I say I was arrested; but the letter from pastor does not mention arrest
I did not even try to get a letter from the sister of MMM, because I was too busy here in USA doing other things

No comments: