Wednesday, January 10, 2018

suggestions from an Immigration Judge

An immigration judge made this suggestions: January 2018:
-a statement in English, with no translation, is suspect. Can the applicant really write in English?
-did someone with contemporarenous knowledge write a letter of support? for example, if you were hit on the head at 2:30 pm, on Monday, January , 2018 at 1600 Penn Avenue, was there someone else there at the same time, who saw something?
- or maybe someone saw you, with a bruise, at 9:00 pm that same day.
-if you saw a doctor, or went to a hospital, get the records! Or explain why you could not get them.
=
were you really a member of the organization? where is your card? did the organization write a letter of support?
-if a document is not available, explain why not
-if you refuse to take the advice of  your lawyer, write a letter and explain:

    For example, "My lawyer told me to _______[do this, and also this]. He has been to immigration Court over 100 times, and he has heard directly what judges want. I admit I have never been to immigration court in my life. I have never heard anything from an Immigration Judge.  Nevertheless, I reject the advice of my lawyer because __________ [ I believe I know more about court than he does]

In court, the Judge will ask you, :"Oh, you are very smart, You know more than your lawyer. If that is true, why did you hire him? why did you waste your money, getting advice that you reject?"

No comments: