Monday, June 26, 2017

questions asked of a government worker #1



Show me your passport!
Show me all original documents!
Tell me all your addresses for past 60 months
Tell me all your employer for past 20 years
Tell me all  your education for past 20 years
-today, is  your oral testimony different from your written application?
Yes, but you did not know that? I know more about your written application than you do?
Do you feel embarrassed about that? Does your lawyer feel embarrassed? You are the only person in the room who is not embarrassed?
=
If you wrote a few sentences in the boxes on Form I-589, then you, your lawyer, and I could refresh our memory about your case in 30 seconds. Why didn’t you do that?

=what did you tell the US Embassy, to get your visa? What does your DS-160 say? Why didn’t you do a FOIA to get your application?
Are you embarrassed that I , the officer, know more about your DS-160 than you do?
= =
I am now going to search for prior inconsistent statements.
I am now going to study your documents, like I.D. cards, and party cards, to see when they were issued, to see if they are inconsistent with your written statement.
   If I can find some inconsistencies, when you did not find them yourself, that means you were too tired or lazy to read your own documents? Do you feel embarrassed about this? Does your lawyer feel embarrassed?

You had problems in your home town? So what? Why not go live in a city that is 100 miles away?  This is “internal relocation.”  You could internally relocate, couldn’t  you?

You left your country, and then lived in Country #2 for two years? You had a job there and no one arrested you? So, why do you need asylum here in USA? Go live in Country #2!  You were “firmly resettled” there; you do not need asylum in USA


No comments: