Sunday, August 8, 2021

 STILL MORE QUESTIONS OF THE DRC ACTIVIST

3.And, after you make me do the dull task of forcing you to tell me your history, I will be tired and annoyed. When we finally get to your torture in prison, I will be tired, and not so interested.

You departed from your country in June 2016? for each of the sixty months before that, where did you sleep at night? where did you work?what was your last address in your country? this means, where did you sleep at night, not where you received mail.= = =

Tell me all of your international travel. Tell me your employment history, for the past 15 years.

    Why is the info on the visa application different? why did you say on that application that no one helped you? do you even know the visa application process? If you don’t know, why do you pretend that you do?

Have you noticed, by the way, that we have now spent 60 minutes on your history, and zero minutes on torture in prison? Are you getting tired? I am more tired than you are aren’t I?

To get your visa, they asked you oral questions, face-to-face? And also, they asked you written questions, which you or someone else answered? 

In your visa application, in writing, it says you worked for the Sinther Company?

 Why does it say that? If you have not read your application in the last five years, but I read it yesterday, I have an advantage?

   can you get a copy of your visa application using a FOIA request sent to the Department of State?

your father knows you were in prison? so, how come he did not write a letter of support for you?

Tell me in one sentence: why did you apply for asylum?

Did you suffer any physical harm? tell me!

Were you ever threatened?

when you suffered physical harm, when he was hitting you, did he also threaten you?

where were you, at the moment of your arrest?how many other people were with you why were you protesting? were people chanting things? like what? what happened, the day or week before, that triggered the protest? did anyone see you get arrested? why didn’t that person write a letter of support?

were there protests before, and also after, elections? why?

What words did the officer say to you?


No comments: